Translations revisited

While upgrading the site recently I decided to review the translations functionality. It appears that this is being used, so I've decided to keep it running for now, although I've limited the number of languages supported.

One annoying factor though is the translation of the new code samples on the recently introduced articles. I've put some code in place in an attempt to fix this issue, but only time will tell whether it works or not. If not, then I'm afraid that either the original English versions will need to be used.

I'm in the process of re-writing the entire site from the ground up using the excellent CodeIgniter framework, so hopefully once that project is completed these issues will be fixed once and for all.