- [-] BO : Fixed issue #PSCFI-6407 - Invalid multibyte sequence in argument in AdminImport.php
[-] BO : Fixed issue #PSCFI-6412 - Typo in French translation of "You must delete the /install folder"... August 24, 2012Revision 16995 by bLeveque (Fri, 24 Aug 2012 14:02:52 GMT) Modified /trunk/admin-dev/tabs/AdminImport.php Modified /trunk/translations/fr/admin.php […]
- [-] CORE : Fixed a warning and removed displayErrors() in MySQL.php (this function needs the DB...)... August 24, 2012Revision 16994 by bLeveque (Fri, 24 Aug 2012 00:00:00 GMT) Modified /trunk/classes/Tools.php Modified /trunk/classes/MySQL.php […]
- [-] CORE : v1.4.9 Changelog... August 23, 2012Revision 16987 by bLeveque (Thu, 23 Aug 2012 22:52:48 GMT) Modified /trunk/docs/CHANGELOG […]
- [-] MO : Fixed a PHP Warning on mondialrelay
[-] FO : Fixed a PHP Warning on a undefined variable related to address formats... August 23, 2012Revision 16986 by bLeveque (Thu, 23 Aug 2012 21:52:05 GMT) Modified /trunk/modules/mondialrelay/mondialrelay.php Modified /trunk/classes/AddressFormat.php […]
- [-] BO : Fixed issue #PSCFI-6407 - Invalid multibyte sequence in argument in AdminImport.php [-] BO : Fixed issue #PSCFI-6412 - Typo in French translation of "You must delete the /install folder"... August 24, 2012
Tagsaddstuff BETA coding style configuration copying cron cURL debug tools demo design development ecommerce example form validation forum Free Prestashop Modules froogle fsockopen google google base googlebase hook Hosting integration IPN languages module multiple payment paypal Prestashop prestashop backoffice products security Site News support tags template template module theme translation Tutorials twitter xml xss
Since Prestashop 1.4 has now gone into production, the original Smarty debug module has been updated to support the latest features. Specifically this means that you should be able to debug both Smarty v2 and Smarty v3 Pretashop themes using the tool. You can read more about it and download the module from the Debugging Prestashop Templates page.
Another development module to be released soon is an implementation of a code profiler for use in optimising Prestashop custom builds as well as a new release from our Plugins for Prestashop project. The latter has us fairly excited as it has opened up some really original ways of building stores without the need to resort to major code modifications and overrides.
It has been a while since I’ve done any work on the theme for the site but a lot of work has been going on with new updated versions of the underlying software.
The main feedback I’ve been getting is that while the resources are great, navigation of the site is not so hot, so I’m looking at reorganising things to make it more accessible.
Continue reading "Changes to the site January 2010"
- #vanilla 2 #prestashop Integration | Site News | eCartService.net http://bit.ly/4V55MS #
- #prestashop Display module output anywhere | Development Resources | eCartService.net http://bit.ly/7945RN #
- #Paypal Website Payment Pro Module (UK & US) – Free #Prestashop Payment Module | Hung Bui http://bit.ly/5OobF5 #
- Some news on my rework of #prestashop and #paypal http://bit.ly/5lbpz6 #
I’ve long loved the original Vanilla forum by Mark O’Sullivan, but I’ve got to say that the new Garden and Vanilla 2 release has bowled me over. Although still in BETA I was so excited about using it in my latest project that I sat down and wrote a module for Prestashop to allow you to provide a slick single sign-on to both the store and the forum — utilising the SSO plugin that comes with Vanilla 2.
Continue reading "Vanilla 2 and Prestashop"
Well I discovered that I had two motivations for revisiting PayPal payments in Prestashop this week. One is a new site that I’m working on for a client (more news on that later) and the other is that I discovered I had some free time in between the festivities. Well, not really free time but I managed to squeeze in a few hours at the keyboard anyway.
Continue reading "Revisiting the PayPal Beta Module"