- [-] BO : Fixed issue #PSCFI-6407 - Invalid multibyte sequence in argument in AdminImport.php
[-] BO : Fixed issue #PSCFI-6412 - Typo in French translation of "You must delete the /install folder"... August 24, 2012Revision 16995 by bLeveque (Fri, 24 Aug 2012 14:02:52 GMT) Modified /trunk/admin-dev/tabs/AdminImport.php Modified /trunk/translations/fr/admin.php […]
- [-] CORE : Fixed a warning and removed displayErrors() in MySQL.php (this function needs the DB...)... August 24, 2012Revision 16994 by bLeveque (Fri, 24 Aug 2012 00:00:00 GMT) Modified /trunk/classes/Tools.php Modified /trunk/classes/MySQL.php […]
- [-] CORE : v1.4.9 Changelog... August 23, 2012Revision 16987 by bLeveque (Thu, 23 Aug 2012 22:52:48 GMT) Modified /trunk/docs/CHANGELOG […]
- [-] MO : Fixed a PHP Warning on mondialrelay
[-] FO : Fixed a PHP Warning on a undefined variable related to address formats... August 23, 2012Revision 16986 by bLeveque (Thu, 23 Aug 2012 21:52:05 GMT) Modified /trunk/modules/mondialrelay/mondialrelay.php Modified /trunk/classes/AddressFormat.php […]
- [-] BO : Fixed issue #PSCFI-6407 - Invalid multibyte sequence in argument in AdminImport.php [-] BO : Fixed issue #PSCFI-6412 - Typo in French translation of "You must delete the /install folder"... August 24, 2012
Tagsaddstuff BETA coding style configuration copying cron cURL debug tools demo design development ecommerce example form validation forum Free Prestashop Modules froogle fsockopen google google base googlebase hook Hosting integration IPN languages module multiple payment paypal Prestashop prestashop backoffice products security Site News support tags template template module theme translation Tutorials twitter xml xss
Since Prestashop 1.4 has now gone into production, the original Smarty debug module has been updated to support the latest features. Specifically this means that you should be able to debug both Smarty v2 and Smarty v3 Pretashop themes using the tool. You can read more about it and download the module from the Debugging Prestashop Templates page.
Another development module to be released soon is an implementation of a code profiler for use in optimising Prestashop custom builds as well as a new release from our Plugins for Prestashop project. The latter has us fairly excited as it has opened up some really original ways of building stores without the need to resort to major code modifications and overrides.